What? Who are you guys?
The Habit Bible app is the 2nd most daily downloaded Bible app in US Google PlayStore. Our vision is to “help people understand the gospel.” We’ve just reached our Break Even Point with a rating of 4.9/5.0. We are growing at 150% per month and our mission is to become the most used Bible app in the world.
What’s your culture like?
- We value the gospel above profits. When the need arises to sacrifice our profits so that people can hear about the gospel, we will go down that path without looking back.
- We value our employees and want them to be fulfilled and happy. We will share 20% of monthly profits to employees in addition to their salaries so employees can have ownership of the business.
- Our plan is to donate 50% of our profits to Missions, Single Mothers, and Orphans
- We value autonomy, ownership, and responsibility. We make decisions with the best interest of the user in mind and do what’s best for them.
- We are data driven and we value learning. We constantly strive to learn more about the user and to provide them with the ultimate experience.
- We care for each other. We sacrifice for each other when the need arises. This is because we have received His sacrifice for us.
What’s the compensation like?
Someone who agrees with our vision should be paid more, not less. Here’s our package.
- You Current salary1.5~2x
- No Equity compensation, but profit compensation
- When you join our team, as long as you are part of the team, you will be guaranteed a set percentage of the profits. This is open to negotiation, but this year, you will take home an additional $25k~$100k. Next year, it would most likely be double the amount, so up to $200k on top of your salary. We do this because we want everybody to work with ownership.
- Full insurance and Health coverage if you’re in Korea (if not, then we’ll pay for your private/local insurance)
- Twice a year, we will go on an overseas company workshop where you will be able to bring your families.
- Family members will play with all expenses covered by the company
- Employees will work hard and play hard
What’s the requirements for this role?
- At least 3 years of mobile app development experience
- Knows how to program alarms on Android
- Kotlin experience is plus
- Considers himself/herself as top 5% of programmers
- An eye for detail and a love for great design
- A great communicator and a leader
- Preferably someone with a passion for our vision
I’m interested, what’s next?
Send us an introduction about you in any format you chose to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will get back to you within 3 days.